Application error while terminating an employee
SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
1) While terminating the employee, getting an application error.
This is a data issue. The accrual booking for one of the Time Account is inconsistent.
1) Navigate to Employee Profile->Manage Time Off->Click on ‘Show detail’.
NOTE:The issue could be in more than 1 Time Account. Therefore check all Time Accounts.
2) Copy the Time Account Code
3) Navigate to Admin Tools->Manage Data->Select Time Account->Paste the Time Account Code
4) You can see that there are two duplicate Accruals that are created on the same date by the same user
5) These are invalid postings.
Go to Take Action->Make Correction->Delete one of the duplicate accrual ( i.e there should be only one Accrual Posting).
After one accrual posting is deleted the employee can be terminated successfully.
Termination Error SPLUNK: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.successfactors.absence.app.employeetimeaccount.accrual.periods.AccrualPeriodBooking.getBookings() of a null object loaded from local variable 'removed' , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem