Employee is responding to Ask for Feedback request via Outlook Email client, going through Exchange Server. However Ask for Feedback response not listed as received in Team Overview page.
HCM Core Suite
Reproducing the Issue
1. Launch test form
2. Ask Feedback for the user via "Team Overview"
3. Select the user and click on "Send Email"
4. Ask for Feedback response not listed as received.
1. It could be the problem with the customer mail client. This mostly happens when customers mail server has lot of routing configuration and that takes some time.
2. We have limitation in characters, if the response exceeds the limit then that particular response will be ignored and will not processed.
1. We have a limit of 80000 characters. If the response exceeds the limit then that particular response will be ignored and will not be processed. So please make sure response should have less than 80000 characters.
2. Inform the customer's to contact their IT team to reduce the reply email character count.
3. We can't show the bounce back email because email has already reached the server. Server has some limitation in processing the email.
4. If customer would like bounce back email then inform them to raise Enhancement to show some sort of intimation back to the user.
Ask for Feedback Team overview Feedback Team overiew not showing feedback comments feedback comments , KBA , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem