- Skip button does not work in the approval process
- How does the Skip button in the approval process work?
- When clicked on Skip button in the Approval page and clicked next, see the validation error "Please select at least one learning request for approval or denial"
- Skip button does not mean that you can skip the approving or denying process.
- Skip button is used to skip a request when you have multiple approval requests. In other words, if you have two or more approval requests, for e.g. for user A and B and you would like to only approve or deny a request for user A at the moment and for B at some later point of time, then you use the Skip button against B.
- In the below scenario screenshot, the SKIP button works:
Skip button is used for skipping approval process/processes for users, when you have multiple approval request and would like to approve or deny their requests at later point of time.
|INCORRECT SCENARIO||CORRECT SCENARIO|
- SKIP button in Approval Process - Validation error "Please select at least one learning request for approval or denial" on using SKIP button - SKIP button does not work , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To