You wish to enable the Compound Employee API
1. If you have access to SuccessFactors Provisioning, the following options needs to be enabled:
- Employee Central SOAP API
- Employee Profile Data Audit
2. In case you don't have access to provisioning, kindly create a Support Incident with SAP/SuccessFactors requesting for the above features to be enabled in the backend.
3. Role Based Permissions needs to be enabled to add the API roles to the API User.
Employee Profile Data Audit : Activation of the Audit Log.
For data compliance, you need to activate the data audit log. Once it is on, all employee data changes are recorded and you can see history. If the audit log is not activated, the compound SF API will return an error message.
Permissions for the API User
1. Go to Admin Center. In the Tools search field, enter Permission and add the following permissions:
General User Permission
API User Login
Employee Central API
Employee Central HRIS SOAP API
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-EC , EC SF API/OData Entities , How To