The Sales History in the Account Factsheet does not display the expected results.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Select the Accounts view.
- Open account ABC (ABC represents the id of the account).
- In the account overview select the Sales tab.
- In the section Sales History not all invoices are displayed.
- For examle invoices created via a web service are not displayed.
Only sales documents such as Sales Orders, Sales Quotes and Manual Invoices are displayed in the Sales History of the account.
You can see already in the drop down list in the Show field that you can only select Manual Invoices and not invoices which are based or other Invoice Request types. Invoice requests created via the web service have the invoice request type External Customer Invoice Request. Hence these are not displayed.
This is the current system behaviour.
You can add this as a request of a new requirement in the SAP Customer Influencer and submit this as an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPByDesign
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To