- Notifications are sent to a particular email ID for all candidates.
- All Onboarding versions.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to HCM, navigate to Onboarding from home page - Settings - Mail queue - Search for any candidates.
- You will see the notifications are sent to a particular email ID.
- Mail Redirect is turned on in Super Admin results to this issue.
Please contact your Partner in order to make changes in Super Admin tool
- Login to Super Admin.
- Naviagte to the customer account - Mailing Options.
3. We can see that email are being re-directed to a particular email ID, which is preventing candidates to get notifications to their email. The default email address must be removed and "Mail Redirecting" option unchecked.
4. If you do not have access to Super Admin please open a ticke for our Cloud Product Support Team to assist you.
Email redirect, default email, re-direct. , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EML , Emails and Notifications , Problem