Route Map not displayed correctly while creating Requisitions
Example :- Route Map displaying only one step
Route Map missing one or more steps of the approval path
SuccessFactors BizX - Recruiting Management(RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Recruiting
2. Try to create a job requisition
3. The Route Map is not displayed
4. Sometimes it displayes but not all the steps of the route map is displayed.
The current user does not have User Login Permission.
Follow below the steps to check.
1. Go to Admin Tools -> View User Permission.
2. Search for the problematic user
3. Click on View Permission hyperlink of this user line.
4. From the new pop up window, check the "General Use Permission" section, there is no "User Login" permission listed.
1. Go to Admin Tools -> Manage Permission Roles
2. Select the corresponding role of the user, this can be viewed from the View Permission pop up window - Column "Permission Role" , see step 4 of Cause section.
3. Under "General User Permission" make sure that "Use Login" is selected"
4. The issue will be fixed.
Route Map; Job Requisition; user; login , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem