When creating/updating a Permission Role in Role-Based Permission, the following errors may occur:
- Pop-up with error message: "Error updating permission role [roleId=0]";
- Application error with fingerprint: "a805de7b902b0b7af6f5c7e535d8977502eb9f98".
SAP SuccessFactors BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- Access your instance with an admin user;
- Go to admin center > Manage Permission Roles;
- Create or edit a permission role;
- Enable permissions;
- Click on Done button to save it;
- You will face one of the errors mentioned above.
This is caused by database inconsistencies.
In order to solve the issue, you need to create an incident with Cloud Product Support under component LOD-SF-PLT-RBP.
On our end, we will refresh the Role Based Permission and this action should trigger an update on the database that will solve the issue.
In case this solution do not work, we might require the engagement of our Engineering team to further investigate.
not saving application error , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem