Missing Dataset Tab option in Ad Hoc Reporting.
- SuccessFactors HCM all release
- Ad Hoc reporting
Reproducing the Issue
In the Ad Hoc Reporting Edit Mode - Dataset Tab missing.
- Visual Publisher switch not enabled in Provisioning
Log into Provisioning
- Company Setting
- Search for Visual Publisher
- Check the button to enable the switch
Go Back to BizX
- Create new Report
- Single domain
- Select Performance Management
- Name the report
- Select Template
- Select column
- Go to Edit
- Dataset Tab become available
Note for Customers: BIRT(Visual Publisher) has an additional License Fee involved therefore please reach out to your Account Manager/Sales Representative before requesting it.
Visual publisher, ad hoc, enable dataset, enable visual publisher, dataset, export xml, BIRT , KBA , birt , visual publisher , dataset , data sets , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA-BIR , BIRT Reports , How To