- Unable to see all the Salesforce.com Stored Procedures, when creating a new report.
When attempting to create a new report off Salesforce.com in Crystal Reports 2013, standard Salesforce.com reports are not listed under Stored Procedure.
In Crystal Reports 2011, it is possible to see both standard and customized Salesforce.com reports under stored procedure when creating a new report.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports 2013, create a new connection to Salesforce.com
- In the "Database Expert" window, it does not list all of the Salesforce.com reports under "Stored Procedures"
- This issue has been reproduced at SAP, and tracked under SAP Note 2054804
- The issue is resolved in the following product updates:
- Crystal Reports 2013:
- Support Pack 06 and above
SFDC, SForce, CR, Stored Procedure , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Bug Filed
SAP Crystal Reports 2013