- Stored procedures missing.
- No stored procedures listed in Crystal Reports 2013 when connecting to Salesforce.com.
- In Crystal Reports 2011, when connecting to Salesforce.com, the Stored Procedure are listed.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
Reproducing the Issue
- In Salesforce.com, create a large number of reports.
- Open Crystal Reports 2013, ensure you have the Database Options set to displays tables and stored procedures.
- Create a new report off a Salesforce.com connection.
- Notice there is no Stored Procedure folder listed in the "Database Expert"
- This situation only occurs when there is more than 2,000 Salesforce.com Stored Procedure.
- The Salesforce.com ODBC driver can only display up to 2,000 stored procedure, and if there is more, it then fails to fetch any stored procedures.
- This issue has been reproduced at SAP, and tracked under SAP Note 2129642
- The issue is resolved in the following product updates:
- Crystal Reports 2013:
- Support Pack 05 - Patch 4
- Support Pack 06 and above
SForce, SFDC, CR, Stored Procedure , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Bug Filed
SAP Crystal Reports 2013