- The partner/customer has changed their SF/BizX Company ID and has reported users are unable to access the SAP Jam system.
Changing the SucessFactors company ID breaks the SAP Jam-BizX integration sync.
BizX and SAP Jam instances are connected via a customer's Company ID. If that Company ID has been changed then this will cause that connection to be broken.
Please create an incident with Support informing them that the Company ID has been changed and some users are unable to access SAP Jam. Provide them with the following information:
1. Datacentre the instance is located on.
2. Company ID before and after it was changed. For example, C000123 and SampleP.
3. A user who is Active in BizX and who has permission to run Employee Export jobs.
4. Support Access Username - KBA: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/+2088892
Support will then use this information to correct the connection between the customers BizX and SAP Jam instances.
SAP Jam company id company id chane in bizx successfactors company jam integration user sync , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-INT , JAM/ BizX Integration Issues , Problem