You have uploaded a supplier invoice via excel tempate , and the payment date is not calculated correctly.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Choose the Invoices and Credit Memos view.
- In the field Find, enter XYZ (XYZ represents the invoice ID).
- Choose the button Edit.
- Here the Payment Due Date and the Receipt Date are not the same.
- The payment due date is taken as Invoice Date.
In order to have the Payment Due Date calculated as desired, you must configure the settings in the Fine-Tuning in Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Business configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Choose the button Open Activity List .
- Go to Fine tuning tab.
- Search for Suppliers.
- Choose the button Open.
- Select Define Payment Terms for Procurement.
- Set the Calculate Due Date Based on 'Receipt Date'.
- Choose button Save and Close.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To