You are trying to import a Catalog to the system however the import gets stuck In Process. Later on the import faills.
When another end user try the same, the import is executed successfully.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Product Portfolio Work Center.
- Go to Catalogs View.
- Search for your catalog.
- System still shows its import status as In Process.
- After several minutes the import faills.
The import of the catalog is failling for you but not for other users due to the language you are using.
You are using a language that is not scoped in the system (eg: Arabic) while your colleagues use a language that is scoped in the system (eg: English).
You need to change the language of your user in order to import the catalog successfully.
- Select the option Personalize.
- Select My Settings.
- Change the language in use for one scoped in your system.
- Save the changes.
- Log off the system and Log into it again.
Now you should be able to import the catalog with no issue.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To