1. Job Specific Competency section itself is missing for some of the launched 360 forms.
2. It does appear for other 360 forms.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Launch 360 forms (with job specific competency section)for some users.
2. The competency section appears for some users with the pulled job specific competencies.
3.However, for some other users, the section itself does not appear (no section header as well)
1.If there are no competencies linked to that partcular job-code and the user does not have the permission to add competencies via the "Add Competency" button;then , this is the expected behaviour of the system.
2. For Customer Success and Partners:
If the job specific competency section is configured as 1) configurable="false" 2) use-jobcode="true". So if no competencies is filled by jobcode, then the section will be hidden.
Two possible ways to make the section appear:
1. Either populate the partcular job code with some competencies.
2. The user should have the permission to "Add competencies" via the form. Contact support delivery for the same.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-360 , 360 Reviews , Problem