- I am being disconnected / kicked out / logged out of the application while I am working
- I am seeing "service temporarily unavailable" in my application when navigating
- I am experiencing severe slowness in my application
- Is something happening in my datacenter ?
- SuccessFactors System Unavailable errors
- Unexpected error
- 404 Not Found error
- 400 Bad Request error
- 500 Internal Server error
- 503 Service Unavailable error
- Bizx Platform
- This could be an issue affecting the datacenter (or part of) where your instance resides.
- You can access the cloud status dashboard to check the status of your application.
Cloud Status Dashboard
- As of September 29, the Status dashboard will be sunset. After September 29th customers should use the Cloud Availability Center tile via the one support launchpad to check for any disruptions.
- The cloud status dashboard provides real-time availability information on all applications.
- Once a service interruption is reported in the status dashboard, emails about the current status of the interruption and ongoing investigations will be triggered. These emails are sent to affected customers, assuming that they have been setup to receive these by their cloud administrators.
- If you are not receiving the notifications from SuccessFactors for interruptions and scheduled maintenance, you can ask your Cloud Administrator to grant you the permissions via the support portal (self-service). See KBA 2115584 - How to be added or removed from email notifications for downtime, outages, data center maintenance, or release information - SuccessFactors
- To get support for Cloud Availability Center create an incident under the following component: XX-SER-DSX-CAC
Cloud Availability Center FAQ can be found HERE
Service status dashboard outage, system down , KBA , datacenter , system down , datacentre , intermittent , kicked out , logged out , disconnected , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , XX-SER-DSX-CAC , Cloud Availability Center , Problem