Candidate Summary Display Options doesn’t show any data on the applicants summary page or shows invalid data on the applicants summary page.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All versions.
Reproducing the Issue
A field is defined in the Application template to appear in the Applicant summary page, but the column displays blank values or wrong values.
As one of a very few configuration changes, adding new columns to the candidate-summary-display-options is not a dynamic change (it won’t automatically pull the retrospective data to the columns). The field added to the candidate-summary-display-options must to be additionally made reportable.
Please raise an incident with Cloud Product Support, as the fields can be made reportable only from the back-end of the system.
- We added following fields to the candidate-summary-display-options:
- Go to Provisioning > Managing Recruiting > Configure Reportable Custom Fields
- Select correct template and field type and insert the field ids:
- Click on “Synchronize Existing Data”:
- Synchronize Extended Field Data:
- The Data should be populated on the Application Page:
2644290 - Updating Candidate Summary Display option via Manage Templates Feature - Recruiting Management
Candidate Summary Display Options; Candidate Summary; Display Options; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem