Candidate-summary-display-options doesn’t show data on the applicants summary page / shows invalid data on the applicants summary page
Reproducing the Issue
A field is defined in the Application template to appear in the Applicant sumary page, but the column displays blank values / wrong values
As one of a very few configuration changes, adding new columns to the candidate-summary-display-options is not a dynamic change (it won’t automatically pull the retrospective data to the columns). The field added to the candidate-summary-display-options has to be additionally made reportable.
Please raise an incident with Cloud Product Support, as the fields can be made reportable only from the back-end of the system.
- We added following fields to the candidate-summary-display-options:
- Go to Provisioning > Managing Recruiting > Configure Reportable Custom Fields
- Select correct template and field type and insert the field ids:
- Click on “Synchronize Existing Data”:
- Synchronize Extended Field Data:
- The Data should be populated on the Application Page:
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem