A report is created in the report designer. Try to publish report to the reporting menu by selecting the "add to menu" option but it is not there to select.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Online Report Designer (ORD)
Reproducing the Issue
Analytics > Anaytics > Report Designer > (Under Manage Reports on the left) File > Add to Menu is not an option
Different roles restrict different functions including "menu building". This is likely the cause of the "Add to menu" option missing in Online Report Designer (ORD).
- Access user maintenance from Admin (top right). If the role the user is in doesnt have access to user or role maintenance then that user wont be able to complete this step. Find an admin user of ORD or contact support to change to a different role.
- Check the user maintenance for the role of the user.
- Go to role maintenance > Permissions and add the "Menu Building" permission. Alternatively a different role can be assigned to the affected user with this permission already selected.
KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem