Administrator is not receiving any email reminder notification Scheduled Form Launch Reminder Notification for the scheduled PM/360 launch.
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-Rater
Apart from real-time mass launch forms, the administrator can also schedule the job of creating mass forms for multiple users via Admin Center > Manage Scheduled Reviews > Schedule a New Launch.
There are 3 types of scheduled mass forms creation as shown below:
1. Anniversary Review - Schedule by Anniversary Review will create forms on Anniversary date.
2. New Hire Review - Scheduled by New Hire Review means creating forms for users who ware recently hired.
The Anniversary Review is similar to New Hire Review, they both take user's hire date as a reference when scheduling and defining the start date and end date of forms.
The main difference is that they use different strategies to find users to create forms for. (Anniversary Review uses frequency while New Hire Review doesn't.)
3. Focal Review - Focal Review is different from the two types above. It is independent from user's hire date.
Scheduled Form Launch Reminder Notification:
Enabling this email notification template will send a notification to the administrator that set up a scheduled form launch 3 days before a Scheduled PM / 360 Form Launch.And the notification reminder will be sent to the adminstrator only for the focal review type schedule mass create job.
1. How to enable:
Go to Admin Center > E-Mail Notification Templates Settings > Check 'Scheduled Form Launch Reminder Notification' > Save Notification Settings.
2. How to disable:
Go to Admin Center > E-Mail Notification Templates Settings > Uncheck 'Scheduled Form Launch Reminder Notification' > Save Notification Settings.
- Scheduled Form Launch Reminder Notification
- E-Mail Notification Templates