You are performing a Goods Consumption for Project and you have noticed that the system is not filling the Source Logistics Area field automatically as when you perform a Post Goods Issue.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics Work Center
- Go to Delivery Proposals view
- Select the desired Project Stock Order Proposal
- Select the option Allocate
- In the Goods Consumption for Project screen, the Source Logistics Area field is empty
There is no automatic determination for Source Logistics Areas when performing the Goods Consumption for Project procedure.
This occurs because allocation does not occur for the scenario Consumption at Site.
System is working as designed.
KBA , AP-ODP-ODR , Outbound Delivery Request , How To