Your user ABC (ABC represents the name of the user) is able to see Accounts using the All filter query, although your access for Accounts is restricted.
Reproducing the Issue
You have already created a Business Role with the restriction rule 2-Employee Access and assigned it to user ABC.
- Log into the system with user ABC.
- Go to the Customers work centre.
- Select the Accounts view.
- Select the All filter query.
- The user ABC is able to see several Accounts in the system, although the access for Accounts is restricted.
Your user is authorized to see all Accounts where you are part of the Account Team and all Accounts where the Account Team is empty and no territory assignment exists.
This is the expected system behaviour.
If an Account has no Account Team and is also not assigned to any territory, then they don’t fall under the access restrictions.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To