- After updating SAP Dashboards from BI4.1 SP2 to SP5 / SP6, Components overlap on top of each other making the values of the drop-down non-visible to read:
- SAP Dashboards 4.1 SP5, SP6
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch Dashboards 4.1 SP2
- Create a dashboardswith several filters components placed below each other
- Set Filter 1 to show in front of the others. Notice in the 'object browser' pane, Filter 1 is at the top of the list
- Upgrade Dashboards to 4.1 SP5 / SP6
- Open and preview the dashboard: the values overlap on top of the other filters.
- This is by-design. The display issue in SP2 has been rectified in SP5 / SP6
- Re-arrange the components / filters in the 'object browser' panel following this method:
- The component on top of the list will be displayed at the back
- The component on the bottom of the list will be displayed in front of the others.
objects, dashboard, upgrade, display , interfere, hide, selection, selector , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem