- Onboarding process was completed, I9 form is generated but Section 2 on the form is blank
- Incorrect data on the I9 form
Below are few of the reason for I9 Section 2 to be blank
- Orientation Step not completed
During the orientaion step, if the new hire did not bring the eligibility document; then the manager will answer "No" to a question about Documents. Once this answer is entered then onboarding application will not let the manager proceed further. Onboarding process will stop and "I-9 3 Business-Days" process will be started. In this scenerio, Orientation step was not completed. So none of the orientation step information will be available. In this case, Section 2 of I9 will be blank.
- I9 form not generated properly
- Application times out when generating the I9 form after the manager signature step
Verify whether you have I-9 3 Business-Day process for the particular new hire. If you have this process, complete the I-9 3 Business-Day process. After completion of this process. all the secions of I9 form will be generated.
If there is no I-9 3 Business day process, then create a support ticket for further analysis.
- US I9 Form
- Section 2 is blank