Is it possible to define a separate e-mail address for invoices centrally?
Requirement: You would like to use a different e-Mail address for the customer invoice using which you do not need to define the e-mail address seperately in the invoice.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Open any Invoice Document.
- Select View All button.
- Select You Can Also button -> chosse Edit Output Settings.
- Select Snd By Email.
- Add the e-mail ID of the receipient.
- Release the invoice.
- The recepient would receive the Invoice output:
- The From address has been picked from the e-mail address maintained for the Invoicing Unit.
- You can check the e-mail address of the Invoicing Unit in the Organizational management work center (under Addresses subtab of the org unit).
It is not possible to define a separate e-mail address for invoices centrally.
If this requirement is urgent then you can consider to contact there partner or SAP Service Center to check the possibility of implementing the behavior using PDI.
This is the expected behavior of the SAP Business ByDesign system.
KBA , LOD-LE-MKT , Marketing , How To