This article explains the Career Site Builder, a feature for RMK (Recruiting Marketing) customers.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK) - All versions above b1511
The Career Site Builder functionality was introduced as a standard feature. Career Site Builder allows partners to build a responsive career site with all standard Recruiting Marketing features.
Before: Recruiting Marketing customers only had the option to request paid Professional Services engagements for any change related to the career site. Regardless of the change nature, the time to complete the requests are limited to the Professional Services availability and processing times.
After: Recruiting Marketing customers can quickly customize career sites by adjusting colors, images, and site layout. Users can also adjust the site's header and footer size, and other site layout component. These adjustments allow users to create sites with a custom look without engaging SuccessFactors Professional Services.
No additional setup is required to make Career Site Builder sites responsive. You can activate some components for only specific devices, for example a component can be active on a mobile device, but not a desktop browser.
• As of 1511 all new clients will be sold Career Site Builder.
• Existing clients can choose to re-implement on Career Site Builder.
• Professional Services managed custom career sites can still be purchased for clients that require 100% customization.
• Enable the ability for a non-technical user to build a responsive Career Site on the Recruiting Marketing platform.
• Existing customers are required to transition to Career Site Builder. Career Site Builder functionality cannot be used on existing RMK implementations.
• Simplifies the implementation process for Recruiting Marketing
• Quickly build a fully responsive career site
• Self-serve for technical career site updates, edits, changes
Who can implement CSB :
CSB needs to be implemented by a Partner or Professional Services as customer do not have access to the backend of the system to perform the initial setup.
Once the site is configured, then customers can access the configuration from Admin Center and update or customize further as required.
Please refer to the "see also" section of this article for information on locating a Partner or Reaching out to Professional Services.
What do “Career Site Builder” sites look like?
Career Site Builder sites can look identical to existing Professional Services managed sites. The components were all taken from popular client RMK sites.
What’s the difference between the Career Site Builder and the existing site build process?
Site Configurations – Home Page / Content Page:
With the b1605 product release in 2016 Q2, RMK Career Site Builder can be launched ”stand alone” without any connection to the BizX Suite.
Before: Only customers with Recruiting Management could have Careers Site Builder.
After: We can allow clients that do not use RCM to leverage CSB.
You can find more information about the Career Site Builder in the official product guide by navigating to our Help Portal http://help.sap.com/cloud4hr#
2261006 - PartnerEdge - Engaging PS or Partners for implementations, change requests, new program development, process change and xml configuration