Users are unable to select or deselect candidate display options when the language option was changed to French
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to recruiting tab- requisitions
2. Change language option to French
3. Select any requisition
4. View candidates
5. Select display options and try to select or deselect any values
6. No error is shown but nothing generates to save the selection.
7. Put language option back to English
8. Repeat above options #3-5 and the selections are able to be selected and deselected
In the candidate profile template the default label i.e. “<label><![CDATA[Campus Recruiting]]></label>” was defined same for two category ids As a result in case of French language display option functionality was not working.
Updated the candidate profile template with unique default values for category ids that were defined with same value. (RCM-29731)
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem