When you Execute Campaign the Employees who are Members of Target Group are not contacted and no reason is displayed.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Maketing woc >> Target Groups view
- Choose New to create a Target Group XYZ
- Navigate to Members facet
- Choose Add >> Employees
- Select some Employees and Save
- Navigate to Maketing woc >> Campaigns view
- Choose New and create a campaign using above created Target Group XYZ
- Save and Activate
- Once the Campaign Execution is Finished successfully, go to Execution Details tab
- You can see that the Employees were Not Contacted and no reason mentioned
Employees can be added to Target Group but same is not supported in Campaigns as of now. Campaign can be executed only for other type of members like accounts/contacts/leads etc. Though Employees are part of Target Group they will be shown as not contacted in Campaigns as per current design of system.
This is current system behaviour.
KBA , campaign execution , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To