- How can I add a new user to RMK Advanced Analytics?
- How can I reset my password to RMK Advanced Analytics?
- How can I remove a user from RMK Advanced Analytics?
- How can I request the list of users with access to Advanced Analytics?
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Recruiting Marketing Advanced Analytics
New User Interface for RMK Advanced Analytics
User permissions for customers that went live with Advanced Analytics should be setup for the New User Interface for RMK Advanced Analytics. User permissions in the new user interface are enabled via Role-Based Permissions in Recruiting Management. This workflow is documented in the RMK Administration Guide section Enabling Advanced Analytics for Users of Recruiting Marketing.
RMK Advanced Analytics Legacy User Interface
Clients implemented prior to b1811 were setup with the RMK Advanced Analytics Legacy User Interface.
- For this case, Advanced Analytics customers can request changes at any time to the list of users with credentials to access the application.
- If you would like to request a list of user with access, create a new user or modify any access information of the Advanced Analytics solution of your company, you can do so by creating an incident on our Support Portal.
- Please provide the first and last name and email address of the users to add or remove.
- For new users, please also specify if they should have restricted or extended access. Extended access means they will have full visibility on all available data.
- Those kinds of requests are handled by our Analytics team within Recruiting Marketing Support and are usually completed within three business days.
Note: Advanced Analytics usernames are based on the email address of the users but cannot contain any symbols other than @ and .
Apostrophes cannot be used and will be removed when creating the user. Note that this will not impact their interactions with their account including password resets as this is done through the self service password reset which does not involve an email interaction.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Deprecation of the legacy Advanced Analytics UI (WebFocus) Q4 2019
Now that we have a new simplified user interface for Recruiting Marketing Advanced Analytics, we will be sunsetting the legacy Webfocus user interface with b1911 release. Customers still using the legacy interface are recommended to grant themselves access to the new tool via Role Based Permissions to familiarize themselves with it before the old one goes away.