In an intercompany project scenario wrong Ship-to address determined for B2B intercompany sales order at item level.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view,
- Show All Orders and Find XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the sales order).
- Edit the sales order XYZ and select the View All button.
- Go to Items tab you can see the ship-to address as Customer or Project Manger.
In case Intercompany Sales Order is created for Customer project then the Ship To address wil be always the Customer.
In case Intercompany Sales Order is created for Other Project (Cost collecting project, direct project etc ....) then the Ship To address will be determined as Project Manger.
This is the expected behavior of the SAP Business ByDesign system.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To