Error occurs while adding multiple contacts in the Visit facet: Please use not more than 1 party(ies) of role contact.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Visits work center..
- Go to Visits facet.
- Select New button to create a visit.
- Add mandetory details and choose Save & Open.
- Go to the Contacts tab of the Visit and try to add contacts one after the other.
- Error occurs: Please use not more than 1 party(ies) of role contact.
You have selected the Contact of Account as Unique in the Business Configuration activity Maintain Involved Parties for Appointments.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relavant project and choose Open Activity List button.
- Search and open Activities.
- Open Maintain Involved Parties for Appointments.
- In the next screen the find the entry Contact of Account for which you have checked the Unique option.
- You need to un-check the Unique option.
- To uncheck the Unique option, create a new Business Configuration project, add the Activities in the project, do the required changes and merge the project.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To