You are not able to post a reply in the ticket, both Reply Box and Comment buttons are disabled.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work centre.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Search and open the ticket XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the ticket).
- Go to Overview facet.
- The Comment button for the Facebook chat window is greyed out.
- Select the E-Mail, no text can be inserted into the chat window
- Select the Facebook again.
- Now the Comment button is enabled, but no text can be inserted into the chat window.
This ticket is created for the customer whose status is Obsolete.
If the status of the customer is Blocked or Obsolete, then it is not possible to respond to the tickets created for it.
This is the expected behavior of the SAP Cloud for Customer.
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To