User can Edit a Campaign inspite of restricted authorizations.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the C4C HTML UI with user XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the user).
- Go to the Marketing work center.
- Go to the Campaign facet.
- Search and open the campaign ABC (ABC represents the ID of the campaign).
- The owner of the campaing is XYZ, however for the Sales Org maintained in the campaign the user XYZ does not have authorization.
You expect that the user XYZ should not have the access to campaign ABC, due to sales org restriction.
As per system behavior, regardless of the restriction rules, if a user is owner of a campaign or the sales or field is empty then he/she would have access to that campaign. In this case Sales Org level aceess restriction does not work.
The user XYZ will not have the edit rights to the campaigns, if:
1. The owner of the campaign is not XYZ.
2. If the campaign do not belong the sales org for which user XYZ has access maintained via Access Restriction.
3. If sales org field is not empty.
SAP Cloud for Customer is working as designed.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To