The Service and Repair tab is missing in the Ticket.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Tickets work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open any available ticket.
- The Service and Repair tab is missing in the ticket.
- Enter into Adaptation Mode and select the Edit Screen.
- The Service and Repair tab is missing and can't be added to screen.
The reason for this behavior is that the user is assigned to both : the Service and the Tickets work centers. This should not be enabled together for one user. If they are enabled together then different floor plans are opened and the behavior can be inconsistent.
- Login to the Silverlight UI.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Business Users view.
- Search for the user XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the user).
- Go to the Work Center and View Assignment tab.
- Remove Tickets work center from the assignment.
- For your use case, if you want to see the Service and Repair facet, only assign the Service work center and under that assign the Tickets workcenter view.
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To