The customer is not able or has no permission to upload photo or background image to People Profile
SuccessFactors:People Profile/ Employee Profile
- Go to Admin center >> Set User Permissions
2. Manage Permissions Role >> Find the role in which you are assigned e.g. System Admin >> Click on Permissiom
3. To upload profile photo, the user should have permission for photo i.e. view/edit,
4. Home > My Employee file > Click on "Header" tab > Edit Profile Picture
5. Make sure the picture is 2MB maximum while uploading the profile picture.
6. Select the image or drop the image to upload which is 2MB maximum and click on "Save"
7. In this section we have the option to Zoom In & Out the picture and to delete the original profile picture.
8. The profile picture takes some time i.e. max a mintue to be uploaded,
Upload Photo, Background, Employee Profile, People Profile , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , How To