- To be able to edit the background image in people profile.
- To upload an background image, the user need not have permission for photo i.e. view/edit,
2. Home > My Employee file > Click on "Header" tab > Edit Backgorund Image.We can also see that this user does not have permission for photo but still the user is able to edit the background image,
3. Make sure the image is 2MB maximum while uploading the background image.
4. While uploading the background image for the first time we will find two options i.e. Upload an Image or Choose from Image Gallery (by default available in the instance) to select the background image to be uploaded.If the background image uploaded needs to be changed we can see a new option as delete picture or drag and drop the new image before clicking Save.In this section we have the option to Zoom In & Out th image.
5. The background image takes some time i.e. max a mintue to be uploaded,
Upload background image in people profile , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile , Problem