To be able to edit the background image in people profile.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
To upload an background image, the user need to follow the below steps to have permission to Edit Background Image.
- Access Admin Center > Manage Permission Role;
- Click on the appropriate Role to be changed as below:
- Click on Permission... then select Employee Data. Ensure the Permissions for Photo are Unchecked:
- Then go on Configure People Profile and click on General Settings:
Ensure the "Allow employees to edit background image" is checked
- Then access: Home > (My Employee File / My Associate File) > Click on "Header" tab > Edit Backgorund Image:
- Make sure the image is 2MB maximum while uploading the background image and the dimensions of the image match the specifications of 980 (px) x 580 (px):
- While uploading the background image for the first time we will find two options i.e. Upload an Image or Choose from Image Gallery (by default available in the instance) to select the background image to be uploaded. If the background image uploaded needs to be changed we can see a new option as delete picture or drag and drop the new image before clicking Save. In this section we have the option to Zoom In & Out th image:
- The background image takes some time i.e. max a mintue to be uploaded:
2199344 - How to 'disable/delete' the manually uploaded Public Profile background photo
Upload; Background Image; Photo; People Profile; Role; Permission; Dimension; Pixels; , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , How To