Exporting 'Payment Information' and/or 'Payment Information Details' results in 'no_permission' message even though the user has required permissions in RBP.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Admin Center > Import and Export Data
2. Select 'Export Data' option in action to perform
3. Select 'Payment Information' or 'Payment Information Details' in the Generic Object dropdown and then select 'Export'
4. Navigate to Admin Center > Monitor Job. Here the job status for the 'MDF Data Export' would be in 'Completed' status.
5. Click on 'Download Status' hyperlink to download the export file.
6. The output file has the name 'no_permission.csv' and the content of the file reads "You do not have permission to Import / Export object(s) (PaymentInformationV3-toPaymentInformationDetailV3-toPaymentInformationDetailV3ITA;PaymentInformationV3-toPaymentInformationDetailV3-toPaymentInformationDetailV3NZL) which are included in the Import / Export package."
7. We have checked and ensured that the user has permission to 'Payment Information' and 'Payment Information Details' in RBP, yet the permission missing message is displayed.
Exporting data for the 'Payment Information' and 'Payment Information Details' objects are performed as a package and not as an individual entity. To perform this operation, it requires permission to all the Payment Information related entities in the instance.
For the above permission message, it will require granting permission to the country objects 'Payment Information Detail ITA' and 'Payment Information Detail NZL' in RBP even if these objects/countries are not setup to be used for the instance.
Similarly, it will require granting permission to all the country objects for which the user currently does not have permission and are mentioned in the permission message.
If you do not wish to grant permission to all the country objects to a user, it will require performing the operation individually for each country that the user has permission to.
Example: If the user has permission to 'Payment Information Detail GBR' and 'Payment Information Detail FRA' objects only, then the user will have to select these objects individually in the Generic object option while performing the export.
Payment Information, Payment Information Details, RBP, Export, no_permission , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem