You have replicated an employee from ERP to Staging Area in C4C(Data Integration WoC)
Employee is successfully replicated from Stagung Area to C4C Employee BO
However employee is unavailable in People WoC
Reproducing the Issue
1) Go to Data Integration WoC
2) Go to "Complete Employee Master Data Replication"
3) Select an employee with Replication Status "Not Started"
4) Open/Edit the reord and click on "Replicate" button available on header
5) Replication will be successful
6) Try finding the Employee in People WoC - you may find Employee is missing
Terminated Employees will not be shown in People WoC
"Validity To" date of Employee is in past , i,e.. Terminated Employee
You can observe this by editing/opening the employee record in Staging Area or in Administartor WoC
If you want the employee to be available in People WoC, you can change the Valid To date before replication from staging area to C4C
Terminated Employees will be shown in Administartor>> Employees>> All Employees>> Search with ID - Valid To date will be in past
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To