Workflow notifications are not triggered, when an Account is created through a Lead conversion.
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisites: You have already created a Workflow rule with the condition to trigger a notification, when a new Account is created.
- Go to the Sales or Sales Campaign work center.
- Select the Leads view.
- Open a random lead, with an Account that is not active in the system yet.
- Click the Actions button.
- Choose the Convert to Opportunity option.
- A new quick create window opens and the mandatory fields are automatically taken over.
- Click the Save button.
- The Lead is converted into an Opportunity.
After converting the Lead into an Opportunity the Account and Contact are automatically activated in the system, but no notification is triggered.
This is the expected system behaviour.
This is a new feature request.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To