When you have a report (it can be customized or just exported from other instance) and want to import it into an instance.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Custom reports are developed in non-productive instances with Plateau Report Designer and need to be exported and imported to be used in other instances.
1) Navigate to Reports and click on Import
2) Browse for your custom report already in Zip format and click on "Select"
3) Click on "Rename" in case you don't want to overwrite a previously existing report or if you just need to change the report name, select the target users and click on "Import"
4) Make sure to mark the "Publish" checkbox in order to have your report active, check all the information is correct and click on "Save" and then on "Close"
5) You will see your report on the category selected (tip: you may want to search for the name of the report or the description/comments to be able to find it if you have many reports)
Note: remember! if you have custom Roles that need to run this report, you will need to add the corresponding workflow, named after "Run" + [your report name] + "Report" as you can see in the screenshot below.
2238848 - How to export a report
import report, report, Plateau Report Designer, target users, import, rename report, publish, report workflow , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-PRD , Plateau Report Designer , How To