- What is a career site in Recruiting Marketing?
- How do the career sites work?
- What are the features offered in Recruiting Marketing Career Sites?
SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK) - All versions
The centerpiece of the Recruiting Marketing solution is the career site. The Recruiting Marketing Career Site takes a company’s job postings from behind the gate of a traditional Applicant Tracking System and makes them searchable and scrapable by search engines.
The Recruiting Marketing career site also captures candidate information in the Talent Community, which allows recruiters to continue to engage passively interested candidates. When a candidate begins a job application on a Recruiting Marketing site, or when a candidate signs up for alerts, they join the Talent Community.
A standard Recruiting Marketing Career Site includes:
- Home page
- Ten Strategy pages - these are typically for high-volume or difficult-to-fill jobs or job areas
- Up to four company pages
- SEO pages
- Interactive Job Map page
- Job Description pages
- Subscribe and Apply Business Cards
- Talent Community emails
- Mobile site
Additional features, such as language packs or additional content, may come with additional cost.
Interactive Job Map page
Job Description pages
Subscribe and Apply Business Cards
Talent Community emails
Mobile site , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To