- What is the Recruiting Marketing (RMK) Dashboard?
- What can recruiters do with the Recruiting Dashboard?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK) - All versions
The RMK Dashboard is an online tool for Recruiting Marketing customers to view data collected on visitors, members and applicants.
The Recruiting Dashboard allows customers to access the data underlying their career site. Recruiters and sourcers can run reports, set up alerts and mine data from the Talent Community, including site traffic and visitor sources.
The Recruiting Dashboard is divided into nine primary menus that recruiters can use to search for candidates, create reports and assign permissions, among other tasks.
- Home – Displays a quick snapshot of Recruiting Marketing activity.
- Visitors – Displays information related to users who have visited RMK pages.
- Members – Displays information related to users who have become members by applying to a job or joining the Talent Community.
- Applicants – Displays information related to who have started to apply for a job.
- Jobs - Displays information about jobs in the Recruiting Marketing system (2565258).
- Pages – Displays ranking information for Search Engine Optimized pages.
- TCM – (Optional) Setup and displays information related to Talent Community Marketing (TCM) Emails. Allows you to create and send email communications to targeted members of your Talent Community.
- Reports – Provides access to reports and data managed by the Recruiting Marketing platform.
- Tools – Allows you to configure the Recruiting Dashboard.
- Recruiting Marketing
- Recruiting Dashboard
- Dashboard Tabs
- Dashboard Home
- Talent Community Members
- Job Applicants
- Search Engine Optimized pages
- Talent Community Marketing (TCM)
- Talent Community Emails
- Recruiting Marketing Reports
- Recruiting Marketing Tools