- What is the Recruiting Marketing Advanced Analytics?
- What can Recruiting Marketing customers do with the Advanced Analytics tool?
- What are the costs involved in implementing Advanced Analytics?
SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK) - All versions
Note that Advanced Analytics is not available in Stage instances, only Production.
Recruiting Marketing Advanced Analytics is an online tool for customers to view data collected on visitors, members, and applicants who visit the customer’s Recruiting Marketing site.
Cost data can also be loaded into the system to allow customers to drill down to cost per hire.
- Advanced Analytics combines the data from the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and the Recruiting Marketing (RMK) system to create full line-of-site data from a candidate’s first visit to their eventual hire.
- Advanced Analytics has more sophisticated reporting than the Recruiting Dashboard, including reports on candidate quality, quantity, cost per hire, time to fill, source behavior and more.
- Recruiting Marketing Analytics URL: https://analytics.jobs2web.com
- Advanced Analytics is included with every RMK License but its implementation has costs attached as it requires the involvement of a partner or Professional Services to setup the integration.
- Please reach out to your Implementation Partner or your SSEM to purchase the required hours.
2090953 - Advanced Analytics Issues and Frequently Asked Questions - Recruiting Marketing
2246414 - Tabs Overview for Advanced Analytics - Recruiting Marketing
2534148 - Visits Count and Apply Starts Count in RMK Advanced Analytics
2238237 - Advanced Analytics User Management - Recruiting Marketing
2384864 - How can data be loaded into Advanced Analytics? - Recruiting Marketing
Recruiting Marketing Advanced Analytics Analytics package Job Applicants reporting Recruiting Marketing Reports Candidate quality Candidate quantity Cost per hire Time to fill Source behavior , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To