The field probability is not working as expected.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Click on Opportunities.
- Select ABC Opportunity (ABC represents the ID of the opportunity).
- Note that the probability does not match with the configuration done in Sales Cycle actives.
If the Opportunity probability is changed manually, the system will not trigger the new probability according to the Sales Cycle.
This is the system expected behaviour.
You may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To