A candidate profile has been deleted / purged / anonymized, but his application data is still retained in the system.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. A candidate is in a disqualified (rejected) status.
2. A candidate profile has been deleted / purged / anonymized using one of the following options:
- Candidate declined DPCS
- Candidate deleted his profile
- Candidate Profile was deleted by admin
- Internal Candidate profile was purged using Inactive user purge routine (Data Retention Management)
- External Candidate profile was purged using Purge Inactive Candidates purge routine (Data Retention Management)
If the candidate is in a disqualified / rejected status, his application data is retained in the system due to settings in Admin Center > Configure Legal Minimum Obligation Period.
In order to set up the Legal Minimum Obligation period, navigate to Admin Center > Configure Minimum Legal Obligation Period and create the retention period in days for each country.
You can configure a legal minimum obligation period for all countries, then different periods for individual countries. Individual country setting overrides the "all country" settings.
In these situations, the data is retained for the minimum period required for the country. For applications, the legal obligation country is validated against the requisition country. For candidate profiles, the legal obligation is validated against the candidate profile country:
Note: Do not configure the retention period as one day. If the legal minimum obligation period is configured as one day, all of the customer's data will be purged.
Data Privacy Consent Statement Anonymize , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem