It is not possible to send a sales quote to an e-mail address due to the following error:
E-mail address is invalid: Not listed in allowed email domain.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Select the Sales Quotes view.
- Open any sales quote.
- Click on the Actions button.
- Choose the option Edit Output Settings.
- Click the Add Row button in the section E-Mail Settings.
- Enter the e-mail address you wish to send the sales quote to.
- Click the Apply button.
- Click the Actions button.
- Choose the option Submit.
The error message "E-mail address is invalid: Not listed in allowed email domain." occurs.
This is the expected system behaviour. The domain is not listed as allowed e-mail domain.
Add the domain to the list following these steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Overview view.
- Search for the configuration element E-Mail and Fax Settings and open it.
- Click on the hyperlink E-Mail and Fax Settings.
- Click the Add button in Allowed Sender E-Mail Domains.
- Enter the domain you want to add.
- Click the Save and Close button.
You will now be able to send the sales quote via e-mail to any e-mail address with this domain.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To