When filtering jobs on External Career Site based on the "Distance within miles" or Zip Code, there are jobs that match the criteria
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to External Career Site;
- Job Search tab;
- Filter Openings by "Distance within Miles";
- Select the appropriate Country;
- Set the Zip Code;
- Result: No jobs match criteria or "Distance within miles / Zip Code entered is invalid for selected country".
When candidates are searching through posted jobs, they can use radial search options to enter a zip or postal code and a distance and view only jobs posted within the specified distance from the zip code.
- The radial search is only available to candidates searching jobs, not to recruiters search jobs on the Recruiting tab.
- The radial search will switch between miles and kilometers based on the user’s locale. It is not possible to have miles and kilometers turned with only English_US configured. If the customer is only using English_US, only miles are supported.
- Distance must be greater than 0.
- If a client is using radial search, the zip/postal code field of their job requisition cannot have a type of “picklist.” The zip/postal code field must be a text type field.
- The standard fields "postalcode" and "country" must be defined in the Requisition XML.
In case you are facing issues while filtering via the Radial Job Search, please contact Cloud Product Support so the team can verify if the Configuration is set up correctly of if any corrections must be applied to the same.
If you are configuring Radial search for the first time please request that a reindex after configuration has been completed. See KBA 2230010 on how to request a reindex with product support.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem