- While creating data for a MDF Object, the UI is not as same as designed in the Config UI
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: Metadata Framework
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: Manage Config UI
Reproducing the Issue
- Define a MDF Object via Configure Object Definition
- Design the UI layout via Manage Configuration UI for the new MDF Object
- Go to Manage Data and create data for the MDF Object : On this page the UI does not display in the format designed on Manage Configuration UI page
With the introduction of defaultScreen option in the B1508 release, each object definition can be assigned a default existing UI while defining a new MDF Object or by editing the existing MDF Object Definition. This means, the UI designed via the Manage Configuration UI for the MDF Object will not reflect while creating data via the Manage Data page.
To view the object in Manage Data page as per the configured UI, edit the corresponding Object Definition and assign the ID of the designed UI in the defaultScreen as shown in the screenshot below.
KBA , mdf, sf, config ui , manage configuration ui , LOD-SF-MDF-MGD , Manage Data - Creating/ Modifying Data , LOD-SF-MDF-UI , UI Config, Rules, Custom MDF Portlets on V12 & PP3 , Product Enhancement