While accessing User Logon Activity, the user receives a blank screen.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Click on User Logon Activity.
- User will recieve a blank screen without any data.
In order to make the funcionality works, the User should have a Business Role assigned to the user, please proceed with the following steps.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Click on Implementation projects.
- Open Fine Tune activity.
- Go to the tab Fine Tune.
- Search for the activity Administrator Analytycs.
- Select the checkbox Business role.
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Click on Design Reports.
- Search for the report User logon Activity.
- Click on Assign and select a Business role.
KBA , report , business role , not loading , usage and response time statistics , user logon activity , cod_user_logon_ana_q0001 , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To