- When processing a report within the Learning Management System the following error is returned:
- The report exceeded the maximum size allowed (xx,xxx,xxx bytes).
- The size can vary depending on configuration settings.
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Attempt to run a report immediately or via a schedule and it will fail with the error mentioned in symptoms.
- A maximum allowed size limit has been reached.
- The maximum allowed size for reports must be increased to support the report size. This setting is located in the Admin Console under System Admin->Configuration->System Configuration->Report System->asyncStorageMaxSize.
- Details of this setting:
- The asyncStorageMaxSize property contains the maximum size (in bytes), after which the system aborts attempts to store the report in the database.
- Suggested Value:10485760
- Maximum Value: Email being send from the LMS system has a maximum limit of 20 MB. If you are NOT using Email to send the report, then you can technically increase asyncStorageMaxSize.
- Example: asyncStorageMaxSize=10485760
report exceeded the maximum size allowed, report size, max size report, asyncmax size, asyncStorageMaxSize, Report System, The report has exceeded the maximum allowed size, email size, email attachment, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem