Few employees are not visible in Employee Central related ad-hoc reports:
Job Information (Date Range)
Person and Employment Export
Person and Employment (As of Date)
Person and Employment
Reproducing the Issue
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create new employee perorming only Basic User Import.
2. Go to Ad-hoc reports and create Person and Employment or Job information report.
3. Generate a report having job information, employment information, etc fields.
4. Try to locate the newly created user (userid). There will be blank values for this user.
Employee is not properly created in Employee Central or Employee was not properly purged.
Employee's job informaiton, personal information, Employment information, Biographical information has not been imported/entered while creation of the user.
If reporting on Inactive users. In the Ad Hoc Report People Pill you may need to select "Include Inactive Users" if you have not done so already. This option is not available for all reports. Reports without this option will include inactives as default.
To Correctly create an employee in Employee Central these imports are the minimum required imports in sequence:
1. Basic User Import
2. Biographical/Person Info Import
3. Employment Details Import
In case the employee was not properly purged, try to rerun the purge rule. In case of still facing any issue please raise a support incident for assistance.
In case the employee's imports were not done properly, perform the Biographical import and Employment details import again in full purge mode.
Please refer to Employee Central Imports Admin Guide: http://help.sap.com/saphelpiis_cloud4hr/EN/SF_EC_Imports_Admin.pdf
Employee Central Employee's data missing in reports , KBA , employee central , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data , Problem